- Status completed
- Year 2016
- Category Government to Government and Government to Bussiness
The value of honey exports reached 9.5 million US dollars in 2015. Although there were high opportunities for honey producers to extend their exports, lack of accessible information about honey export procedures and low level of communication between economic agents and authorities made some of these opportunities unvalued.
Innovations for changes:
- Direct engagement of beneficiaries from both sides – public servants and entrepreneurs.
- Simplification of the information on honey export procedure, as a specific business-to-government solution, including co-creation and human-centered design as relevant innovative approaches to facilitate honey export.
Innovations for change outcomes:
- Development of a visual guide for the honey export procedure, placed on the website of the regulatory institution.
- Solutions for streamlining the testing process and incentivization for the modification of Law no.221 on sanitary and veterinary activity.